- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Record Label:
- Cult Metal Classics
!ATTENTION - 50% discount offer only for some limited boxes which are in USED condition!
If you choose the USED box option, please keep in mind that the box itself has some minor defects.
Available sizes: Medium and Large. Extra Large is out of stock.
After many fan requests, DEAF DEALER's masterpiece will be available as a special limited edition of 100 hand-numbered copies BOX-SET!
The BOX itself is black colored and comes with the band logo and title in gold lettering and it contains:
- CD edition (16-page booklet, liner notes, album story, photos and lyrics)
- LP edition (comes with special 180 grammar black vinyl and a great gatefold cover, including liner notes, album story, photos and lyrics)
- Cassette tape edition (only available in this BOX, special cassette edition with full-coloured booklet, liner notes, album story, photos and lyrics)
- T-Shirt (only available in this BOX, full coloured, special designed cover for t-shirt - ask your size - available Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large)
- Pin with the logo of the band (only available in this BOX)
- Patch with the logo of the band (only available in this BOX)
- Poster (only available in this BOX)
Please let us know the size of your t-shirt in the comments of your order (Medium, Large, Extra Large).
ONLY registered airmail shipping with a tracking code.
27 years since it was recorded, the greatest unreleased heavy metal album of all time, sees the light of day! "Journey Into Fear", by the Canadian metal masters DEAF DEALER, has been Canada's best kept metal secret.
The album was originally tracked in 1987 at the world-famous Toronto studio Metalworks with Dan Johnson and Scott Burns as producers, but for various reasons was never officially made available. A few cassette copies were circulated in the metal underground, and the album eventually gained a cult status, with many fans going as far to call it "the greatest metal album never officially released." "Journey Into Fear" features the distinctive bass playing of bass virtuoso Jean-Pierre Fortin, coupled with great guitar lines by Marc "Hayward" Brassard and Yves "Ian Penn" Pedneault along with classic vocal lines by Michel "Flynn" Lalonde. Combined with way-ahead-of-its-time power drumming by Dan "Mc Gregor" Gregoire, the effort definitely deserves a spot among the greatest heavy metal creations of the '80s.
Based in Quebec, DEAF DEALER started in the early '80s as DEATH DEALER, and made an appearance on the legendary compilation "Metal Massacre IV" in 1983 with the song "Cross My Way". A short time later, the original singer Andre Larouche was replaced by Lalonde and the band changed its name to DEAF DEALER. They released a highly acclaimed debut in 1986 under the title "Keeper Of The Flame" and in 1987 they recorded eight songs that were never released. Soon after the recordings were completed, the group disbanded.
1. Back To God's Country
2. Mind Games
3. Blood And Sand
4. Tribute To A Mad Man
5. East End Terror
6. To Hell And Back
7. Escape From The Witch Mountain
8. Journey Into Fear
|Number of Discs||1|